+ Luxury Bed & Breakfast in the main house
Hazelbury Bryan, Sturminster Newton, Dorset, DT10 2BH
SELF CATERING holidays and short breaks all year in our extremely comfortable COTTAGE with private Patio, or our light and airy STABLES LOFT, with private, big, balcony; both with glorious views over the garden and the fields.
Welcome pack of tea, coffee, milk, sugar, home made bread, butter & marmalade. Lovely furnishings, toiletries in the bathrooms and restful, attractive decor.
BED & BREAKFAST, luxurious bedrooms, huge welcome and great breakfasts in a lovely old Dorset house!
- Two large comfy B&B bedrooms (both en suite) with guest living room in the main house.
Unlimited Free of Charge WiFi available in all accommodation.
Children of all ages welcome.
Dogs are welcome – we do not charge for dogs.
Wonderful walks straight out of our garden and also on the Dorset Ridgeway, Dorset Gap, Dorset Coast Path, Hambledon Hill, Bulbarrow Hill and many, many more. Maps and walk books available for guests to borrow.
ONLINE BOOKING AVAILABLE USING BOOKING FORMS ON ACCOMMODATION PAGE
- Old Causeway Bakery Cottage is a one bedroom holiday cottage attached to the main house available for luxury self catering holidays. Private patio, with garden furniture, overlooking the garden and fields.
- The Stables Loft is a light and airy self catering loft with a huge private balcony with garden furniture, overlooking the garden and fields behind the house.
- We have 2 lovely B&B bedrooms, both en suite, in the main house and a Guest sitting room with flat screen TV & wood burning stove for winter evenings.
- Tea/coffee making facilities in the bedroom, (as well as downstairs), dressing gowns, hair dryer, flat screen TV, toiletries, etc.
- Old Causeway Bakery is on the edge of the attractive village of Hazelbury Bryan, in the Blackmore Vale four miles south of Sturminster Newton, a Medieval market town mentioned in the Doomsday Book.
- We are also close to Sherborne, Blandford Forum, Shaftesbury & Dorchester and an easy drive to the glorious Dorset Jurassic coast.
- The garden overlooks the fields and has plenty of places to sit and relax.
- Children of all ages are welcome and the garden is child friendly.
- Dogs are most welcome, free of charge, and the garden is dog proof
- There is free unlimited BT Infinity WiFi in the B&B, the Cottage and the Stables Loft.
- The village pub, The Antelope Inn, is just across the road and the village shop, The Red Barn, just down the road and a lovely cafe for breakfast or lunch just a bit further on!
- Garden with plenty of places to sit and relax.
- Off road parking.
- Beautiful indoor swimming pool, sauna, & gym in the next village.
Have a look around our website for more information and lots of photos as well as Guest Comments.